From time to time, parents and other persons connected with the school may become aware of matters that cause them concern.
To encourage a resolution of such a situation, the Governing Body has adopted a “Complaints Procedure”.
The procedure is devised with the intention that it will:
- Usually be possible to resolve concerns by informal means
- Be simple to use and understand
- Be non-adversarial
- Ensure confidentiality
- Allow concerns to be handled swiftly
- Address all the points at issue
- Inform future practice so a similar concern is unlikely to recur
Full details of the procedure can be obtained from the School Office.